Saturday 4 January 2014

Capsule Collection: Digital Prints - Making Progress!

Spent all evening today getting my print files sorted on Photoshop so I can get them sent off for production... so it's been a bit stressful. I decided to go with Bags of Love for two of my prints and found that they print on neoprene like I used for my grad collection - not a fabric seen much on the high street but designers like Balenciaga use it often and it is slowly making it's way to the regular consumer. 

Haven't been so lucky with CAT Digital though as my file doesn't seem to be uploading... Hopefully they will get back to me soon about this. Anyway, I thought I'd show you a sneak preview!

All of these designs will be available from Cagecity in the near future and I will keep you posted on how I'm getting on with my collection when my prints arrive :)

As for dealing with the stress... I've just come across this lovely quote:

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment